Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Laurav Laurav is offline

Default supplying accurate output voltage input voltage

On Jun 16, 1:33*pm, Jamie
t wrote:

* Seeing that this is a medical device you have, I don't see you getting
much help from those that cold make that unit more suitable for your
needs, even though there are many that can do it for you.

It's actually an industrial safety device. It's for use in
environments that aren't immediately dangerous to life or health.
Autobody workers use such respirators, because they work with
chemicals like isocyanates that won't immediately cause damage, but
you don't want to be breathing them long-term. If it fails on me I
get sick for several days.

Laura