Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Laurav Laurav is offline

Default supplying accurate output voltage input voltage

On Jun 15, 8:37*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
Does the voltage have to be regulated -- that is, automatically adjust as
the line voltage changes?

I'm not sure. The turbine is very sensitive to changes in line
voltage. A change of 1 volt in line voltage causes a noticeable
change in airflow. However, there's a rheostat between the turbine
and the power source, could be the rheostat is very sensitive to
changes in line voltage. I could check that with my voltmeter I
guess.

If not -- just stick a cheap DVM on the turbine!

Digital voltmeter?