Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Metal plate for securing round post to flat patio slabs

On 14/06/2012 17:30, Bert Coules wrote:
I'm looking for a neat way of screwing down a series of round wooden
posts (probably 90mm diameter, though that could be changed) onto a flat
patio. I know that Metposts make a square securing gizmo (hollow tube
and flat base plate) but as far as I can see neither they nor anyone
else do the same thing in a circular fitting.

Does anyone know of something suitable? Many thanks.

Bert

Scaffold tubes have 'feet' to protect the ground, may be you could
modify something like that?