Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default The House the 50s Built

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:53:27 +0100 Dave Plowman (News) wrote :
Are you or were you ever in charge of doing both? I am, since I'm single,
and having to use a launderette would be a dreadful time waster and chore.

1990s launderette helped me get my second degree - for 90 minutes nothing to
do but study. I gave it up and bought a wm when they curtailed the opening
hours - the local homeless had found it a nice warm place in the winter

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com