Posted to uk.d-i-y
rob rob is offline

Default The House the 50s Built

In ,
Rod wrote:
Wrong. Its MUCH more convenient to just put the dirty
plates and glasses in the dishwasher after the meal and take
the clean ones out of the dishwasher as required than to fart
around washing them by hand every day or even every 9 days.

Storing dirty dishes alongside clean ones for any length of time doesn't
sound like a good idea to me.

Quite. Sounds revolting.

It takes as much time to put clean dishes back in their 'place' as it does
to wash them.

I've become a dishwasher convert after (more or less) being instructed
in install one. I like to keep surfaces clear, and spend a fair amount
of time at home. So this could involve a few rounds of washing up each day.

Also, I'd guess my use of a dishwasher is more economical than regularly
washing up. The eco case would be quite feeble though.

Rob