Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default The House the 50s Built

In article 28573cf2-6362-48b7-ab14-0f98f2eda0b3
@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 11, 6:51*am, harry wrote:
I think we are all going to hell on a handcart.

I think we are all going to hell in an Olympic Javelin train.

You're not allowed to say that! The Branding Police have decreed it!

http://www.london2012.com/documents/...-to-protected-
games-marks.pdf

or

http://tinyurl.com/7gjrcsv

So, that's two offences in one sentence!

It must be great fun for the railway company if they are banned from
using the name of their high speed service ...

Which we shall be expected to pay for once we get there.

In London, we've already been paying for it, even if, like me, we don't
want to be anywhere near it, via an extra charge on top of the council
tax - AND we've got to put up with mayhem when this circus hits town!

--

Terry