Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The House the 50s Built

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message

With such a small amount of dirty plates etc, you definitely don't
need a dishwasher ! Actually, I may be losing the argument. My sister
who did not want a dishwasher either has now sold out, and says her
new device has "changed here life". Oh dear ;-) Simon.

Unless you have a dishwasher you just can't understand their effect. I
wouldn't go back to being without one. You can take your washing to a
laundrette so the washer would go first.

Are you or were you ever in charge of doing both? I am, since I'm single,
and having to use a launderette would be a dreadful time waster and chore.
Doing the washing up on the other hand takes up little time.

--
*Just give me chocolate and nobody gets hurt

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.