Bob Brogan

Default Ticked at Rocklear

In article om,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , Bob Brogan
wrote:
[snip]
Sorry pal, but what's in the catalog should be in the store.

Totally unrealistic.

Have you
ever managed a RETAIL store or run a business? I have

Managed a retail store? That stocked everything that was in the catalog? I
doubt that, somehow.
[snip]

Yes it does. It says they have internal problems and, as you are not an
employee, you have no say in it.

Where did I say I should? You should try reading comprehension classes.

Well, you're moaning and whining because they didn't do what you think they
should do. Not very much different.

It's not, but when I go to get something that had been in the store for
years, and is a COMMON item and in the catalog, it should not be a
problem.

Just because it's in the catalog does not mean it's gonna be in the store.
It's very common for catalogs to have a much wider selection than the retail
stores. Do you expect to go into a Sears store and find everything that's in
their catalog? Sheesh.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

Doug, I think you've missed my point. As I walked around that store,
there were literally dozens of items, books, knobs, hinges, tools and
other items that I'd have a very, very hard time believing sell better
than the UC lighting, to the point that the lighting had to go. More,
the lighting section did not have anything new, but was a mix of various
stock.

I'd be a bit more accpeting if there were at least repair parts-bulbs
for one, but there aren't. At least you'd feel like they were trying.
This combined with the comments of the SA who was quitting seem to
indicate a trend there, less customer service. After all, the SA was the
one commenting that other customers were also ticked, not just me. That
was also in my conversation with the corporate offices who admitted
that.
--
Thanks,

Ham