Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default The House the 50s Built

On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 08:37:14 -0400 S Viemeister wrote :
Many years ago, my family owned and ran a couple of needlework/yarn
shops. It was amazing just how many women had absolutely no idea how to
sew on buttons properly. We had to add that to our list of services offered.

Round here (Melbourne Docklands) thousands of people work in bank head
offices. We now have three (at least) shops offering mens tailoring services -
pockets, trouser shortening, buttons, zips etc.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com