CW

Default Ticked at Rocklear

"Bob Brogan" wrote in message
In article ,
"CW" wrote:

The *Change* was to add something that I'd bought in that store in the
past. Given the size of this store things like the UC lights and
replacement bulbs should be in the store.

According to you. They, apparently, don't think so. As they own the store,
they have a bit more say in things like this.
Tip: People that don't think like you are not necessarily wrong.

In fact, I spoke with the owner in MN and was told I shouldn't have been
treated this way. That is ARJ. Is that enough for you?

Store owner while you are the "aw you poor thing, those mean ol store
people shouldn't have treated you like that".
Store owner after you leave: "I'm glad that twit is gone".