CW

Default Ticked at Rocklear

"Bob Brogan" wrote in message
In article ,
"CW" wrote:

The *Change* was to add something that I'd bought in that store in the
past. Given the size of this store things like the UC lights and
replacement bulbs should be in the store.

No, what you don't get is they are removing things from the store that

are in the catalog in a BIG store. Not even replacement bulbs! And the
SA's are having problems with these things and the customers not getting
what they need. The proof is in the pudding.

In fact, I spoke with the owner in MN and was told I shouldn't have been
treated this way. That is ARJ. Is that enough for you?
--
Thanks,

Ham