Bob Brogan

Default Ticked at Rocklear

In article ,
"CW" wrote:

"Bob Brogan" wrote in message news:Ham-
Did it possibly occur to you that plans *sometimes* change as a project
moves along? In this case, we're renovating a built-in cabinet-oak
beadboard on sides, new oak-framed glass shelves, etc. My SO wanted
lighting, so it was an evolution, not something planned, but happened
along with other things. That simple.

Oh, now it makes sense. It's Rocklers fault that you changed your mind. I'm
sure the carpenter loved that idea too.

The *Change* was to add something that I'd bought in that store in the
past. Given the size of this store things like the UC lights and
replacement bulbs should be in the store.

You're acting like an arrogant butt....You ought to have a clue that

yes, planning is important. BUT....*sometimes" changes occur along the
way that are NOT PLANNED! Like I've said, I'd have NO COMPLAINT if it
were obsecure items. NONE. This is everyday stuff. Besides, as the SA
said, *other customers* are having similar problems over other items and
management is *not listening*. Somehow, that seems to be an indication
of something being wrong with what's happening at the store. What about
that don't you understand?

So again, you are stating that any business that doesn't do things the way
you would is wrong. Got it.

No, what you don't get is they are removing things from the store that
are in the catalog in a BIG store. Not even replacement bulbs! And the
SA's are having problems with these things and the customers not getting
what they need. The proof is in the pudding.

In fact, I spoke with the owner in MN and was told I shouldn't have been
treated this way. That is ARJ. Is that enough for you?
--
Thanks,

Ham