Doug Miller

Default OT--You Know You Don't Live In California When...

In article , "Bruce" wrote:
[snip]
What do you mean by wall-to-wall cities? Did you ever
leave Southern California? Really. That's the only part of
the state that's really like that more than any other state
and that's mostly just the L.A. area.

Makes *me* wonder if *you* have ever been outside SoCal...

The S.F. Bay Area
is congested too but not as much as many areas on the
East Coast.

To any Midwesterner, the Bay Area is indeed "wall-to-wall cities". It may not
be as bad as parts of the East Coast, but it's still waaaaay more congested
than anywhere in the Midwest (with the possible exception of Chicago).

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com