Charlie Self

Default OT--You Know You Don't Live In California When...

Bruce writes:

I do have a sense of humor, as can be seen by some
of my reply. However, how would you feel if we
start with some black jokes or some Jew jokes?

WTF do black or Jew jokes have to do with California jokes? California isn't a
race or a culture (medium, maybe) or anything like that.

Maybe we can make fun of the stupid crazy folks from
Mexico! Yeah, sure is funny stuff! I'll bet you can't
see any comparison here.

No, I can't.

Just
out of curiosity, how would any of you folks from Canada
take it if we made a long list of derogatory and nasty
stereotypes about Canada. Don't worry, we'll make
some up. That's what was done with Ca.

Canuckistan? Eh?

I really wonder how much attention you pay to anything that doesn't fall within
the purview of your pet whine.

Charlie Self
"It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore