Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] grmiller@rogers.com is offline

Default Shocking dishes

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 22:57:53 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm shocked!
(would be nice if he had copper drain.)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
.. .

ABS conducts **** but not electrons.

Having no specific knowledge in the matter, I suspect that the ground
conductivity in the mountain villages south of Granada would be quite
low. I do know that, in the purchase of property, water right is a
major concern. This is the right to tap into a source of water for
whatever use, such as crop irrigation. Non irrigated land supports
very little growth of anything other than scrub brush and weed cover.
Any drain plumbing beyond the confines of a building is most likey
through clay tile o,r more recently, plastic pipe.