Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default How quickly does a rat die in a typical rat trap

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 16:02:33 -0400, Nil
wrote:

On 03 Jun 2012, "
wrote in alt.home.repair:

Get a Rat Zapper. I got mine on Ebay. Put a couple of pieces of dry
dog food in it and when they enter zap they are dead. I have only
used them on mice but have gotten several two for ones... They claim
the big one also works for rats. Worth every penny. Quick and easy.

Do 4 D-cell batteries really generate enough zap to kill a rat?!?

2 c's will kill about a dozen mice was my experience with one many
years ago-- Victor says their 4aa model will kill 100 mice per set-- 4
d's ought to kill a few rats.

there is a capacitor in there someplace.

Jim