Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight

I also really like the cheapie multi meters. They
seem to be fairly accurate, but who can tell?
And, if I fry one, who cares. Toss and get another.
"Gonna need another Timmy" (line from the old
TV show, Dinosaurs)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Pete C." wrote in message
. com...

Their $3 DMMs inhabit every one of my dozen
or so toolboxes and have never let me down for
quick measurements and saving chasing after my
good Fluke 87. Their mini clamp on DMM/amp
probe also works quite well when I don't need
to get out my Hall effect AC/DC clamp for the
Fluke.