Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

In message , Tim Lamb
writes
In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:35:13 +0100, H. Neary
wrote:

Oh, ffs. It's a question of intent. Please don't be an arse.

So there was no intention to assault then. Was the lecturer Insane or
did he suffer from some severe nervous trauma where he had no control
over his movements?

Suppose I were to come along and give you a quick poke, how would you
like it?

I could get a few friends in on the act too if you wanted, maybe a few
of your neighbours also. When they all hear how "right" it is, you
could enjoy being poked & prodded well into retirement.

Sorry, but you've reductio ad absurded yourself into arsedom.

Hands up all those who had a blackboard rubber chucked at them?

regards

We had a history teacher who would be locked up today. We had a points
scoring system for who could get the biggest hammering.
--
hugh