Posted to uk.d-i-y
scorched scorched is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

"H. Neary" wrote in message
hn Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:43:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 05:15:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 12:12:44 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:28:57 +0100, H. Neary
wrote:

Well you're an idiot then. We lost a very good lecturer in college
recently because some **** reported him for giving him a quick poke
when
telling him to get off his phone, no harm was caused by the 'poke'
and
the guy wasn't even meant to be on his phone anyway!!! So now, one
of
our units is gone completely tits up until this mess is sorted.

You justify an atttack and I'm an idiot? Really?

No one has the right to assault another person.

Oh, ffs. It's a question of intent. Please don't be an arse.

So there was no intention to assault then.

Yes, just an intention to attract his attention.

Was the lecturer Insane or did he suffer from some severe
nervous trauma where he had no control over his movements?

Nope, just doing what makes sense.

Suppose I were to come along and give
you a quick poke, how would you like it?

Happens all the time, I don't give a damn.

You poor imbecile.

Why is that any better than 'foul' language ?

My diagnosis was made on your responses, If I were to use the slang
term then you would have become an idiot. Both terms are along way off
the filth so obvious in the history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbecile

Do you have no self respect.

No lack of respect involved.

Being poked is some kind of "tribal" ritual then?

Who are these people that insist on poking you?

Those that realise that it's a good way to get someone's attention
when they are concentrating on doing something else.

Why doesn't an "excuse me" work, it's what the rest of the country
uses. If this is too difficult can't you get your peers to grunt
louder?

Where do they poke you.

Usually in the ribs

Is this by mutual consent, do you draw up a target area? Do you
remove any sharps from your pockets prior to the event, or is it a
totally surprising occurrance?

.

Can we fix up an appointment so I can poke you too.

Nope, don't bother with appointments.

As we have never met then can you parade around with an "I want a good
poking" sticker. Mistakes may not be appreciated.

I would want a certificate of mental competence, so I
could poke you without fear of a lawsuit or comeback.

Your problem. You aint gunna get one. I don't bother with paperwork.

This could be insurmountable:-(

Where would you like to be poked incidentally?

I don't care.

I will not poke naughty bit's you know!

Nothing naughty about any of my bits.

They arn't in some electricians toolbox are they?

I could get a few friends in on the act too if you wanted, maybe
a few of your neighbours also. When they all hear how "right" it
is, you could enjoy being poked & prodded well into retirement.

Completely silly.

Probably, I'll bet theres quite a bit of drool and slobber now. We'll
terminate the pokes with the nursing home admittance.

It isn't silly.

Everyone can see for themselves that it is.

I have already pointed out that it isn't!

Anyone that appreciates a good poke need a lot of support.

Nope.

Despite what some apprentice violaters may suggest, poking is a form
of assault that is not greatly appreciated in the civilised world.

If you were lucky enough to have one, what
would you do to your young apprentice?

Even sillier.

Go on! Share with us, bring it out in the open, would you go for the
genitals like wadsworth, or just poke them into submission?

HN

And here was I thinking wodney was the troll. Could this be a case of "hey
you 2, get a room"?