Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight

On Jun 3, 2:24*am, Gunner Asch wrote:

Since I tend to be rough on my tools..and I had ALL of the tools stolen
out of my service truck some years ago..Ive been using HF end and
combination wrenches for the past 10 yrs. Their better ones. *Pittsburg
Made in India ones. *Work well enough to not have to replace them, still
havent busted one yet...though I am careful about cheaters..shrug

Gunner

I have two sets of those wrenches. One set is in the garage and the
other in the basement. It saves a lot of time running back and forth.

Today I took the blades off the mower deck for the first time. My
air impact wrench is not a heavy duty one and it did not budge the
bolts. So had to go to a breaker bar with a four foot cheater. Could
have used a slightly shorter cheater, but a four foot piece of pipe
was handy.

Dan