Bill Everette

Default OT--You Know You Don't Live In California When...

I realize it's all in fun (that's why I posted in a humorous manner), but
the poster evidently doesn't. And what does this have to do with ethnic
jokes?

I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is
softness of head.
Theodore Roosevelt

The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with
the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife.
Theodore Roosevelt

The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the
most brutal wrongdoer.
Theodore Roosevelt

"Bruce" wrote in message
See my previous responses with regards to humor.
I've got lots of humor. But I'm also very proud of
the greatest state in the Union and I'm tired of seeing
it bad-mouthed under the guise of a joke. Why don't
you tell some ethnic jokes, Bill. C'mon, it's just in fun,
right? I'll be you can think of all sorts of stereotypes
that will be a barrel of laughs. Can't see anything
going wrong with that.

Bruce
Redding, Ca.

"Bill Everette" wrote in message
Jeez! My wife told me that humor was in short supply in CA. You must

be
suffering from "Rolling Laughouts"!