Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:44:42 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:35:13 +0100, H. Neary
wrote:

Oh, ffs. It's a question of intent. Please don't be an arse.

So there was no intention to assault then. Was the lecturer Insane or
did he suffer from some severe nervous trauma where he had no control
over his movements?

Suppose I were to come along and give you a quick poke, how would you
like it?

I could get a few friends in on the act too if you wanted, maybe a few
of your neighbours also. When they all hear how "right" it is, you
could enjoy being poked & prodded well into retirement.

Sorry, but you've reductio ad absurded yourself into arsedom.

You just dont get it do you?

When is a poke allowed and acceptable, how hard should the poke be,
under what circumstances can it be applied, what age group should the
poke be limited to, how many pokes are acceptable in the course of a
day, month, year?

Should these pokes be delivered in private so as not to cause a loss
of self esteem to the victim being poked.

Why do you find it so objectionable when I ask you how you would react
to being poked, yet you consider it to be fair play when applied to
others.

As I suggested to the apprentice abuser, go poke a policeman, then you
will see how acceptable a means of interaction it is.

HN