Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:31:13 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:59:55 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

The idiot must really be short of a few brain cells.

I would have
screamed in agony, rolled on the floor till the ambulance
arrived, had a month off work [ Or at the very least four
working days], and also contacted the police and a
solicitor.
So are you are saying that you could not manage to plug in a
110V extension lead to a 110V transformer?
No of couse not!

I'm saying that I would take full advantage of any physical
assault against me.

HN

Well you're an idiot then. We lost a very good lecturer in college
recently because some **** reported him for giving him a quick
poke when telling him to get off his phone, no harm was caused by
the 'poke' and the guy wasn't even meant to be on his phone
anyway!!! So now, one of our units is gone completely tits up
until this mess is sorted.

That sort of thing happened where I worked when I was younger and
in a way was expected behaviour and accepted and at school as well..

I seriously don't think it did me and anyone I worked with and was
at school with any harm at all, just we learnt to behave and
respect others that bit quicker...

And No its no excuse for long term systematic abuse anywhere
either...

There is a separation between the two..

There is no seperation. Physical assault doesn't become acceptable
just because it is a one off.

Poking someone for ****ing around with their mobile phone is NOT assault.

It most certainly is!

Try poking the next person you see using a mobile, you may welol find
out how erronious that statement is.

HN