Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 16:35:24 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 23:22:46 +0100, gremlin_95
wrote:

[snip]

You justify an atttack and I'm an idiot? Really?

The two are not mutually exclusive.

No one has the right to assault another person.

Oh I don't know. The BMW driver who tried to ram into my vehicle yesterday
because he didn't know how to join a motorway, or use his mirrors or notice
that I was being overtaken hence could not move into lane 2 deserved a
slap. He didn't deserve a big slap until he overtook me then slowed down to
make pointing at his eyes gestures. It wasn't me that needed specs it was
the twerp trying to out-accelerate a vehicle that had already passed him
before he pulled the fool trick of trying to accelerate up the inside of
said vehicle.

Yes indeed, give the plonker a hiding. Then scrap the courts, who
needs formal justice if punishment can be carried out instantly?

Scrap the police next.

Who needs them?

I live in a city where north and south are linked by a fast dual
carriageway with a large number of sliproads. We also have the
thickest drivers in the UK. Almost all of them rely the vehicles on
the dual carriagway to alter speed to allow them in.

A chain of these cretins will drive nose to tail down the sliproad and
not once consider that traffic on the carriageway may not be in a
position to slam the brakes on or move to the right.

I have felt a certain animosity toward these morons, and indeed as the
demise of the elderly Fiat is coming up soon, I will feel very
disinclined to move over and put myself and anyone trying to overtake
at risk.

I still wouldn't get nasty though.

HN