Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:03:00 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:24:42 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 23:22:46 +0100, gremlin_95

Well you're an idiot then. We lost a very good lecturer in
college recently because some **** reported him for giving
him a quick poke when telling him to get off his phone, no
harm was caused by the 'poke' and the guy wasn't even meant
to be on his phone anyway!!! So now, one of our units is
gone completely tits up until this mess is sorted.

You justify an atttack and I'm an idiot? Really?

No one has the right to assault another person. How would you
take it if someone walked up and poked you, or is it a normal
greeting in your part of the country.

I went through many years of college and University and never
saw anyone get assaulted once. I is not a normal or
acceptable form of communication you know.

Poking someone who is messing on their phone instead of
learning is not assault.
Really?

Try correcting youir postman, a traffic warden or a police officer
with a poke. Your learning experience would probably benefit a
great deal.

They are adults doing a job and I am not in charge of them. However
if I was training them or in charge of them I WOULD poke them if
they were messing about.

And I have been arrested for asaulting a police officer (but not
charged).

You do not seem to be a fit person to be in charge of anyone.
Perhaps if you improved your communication skills and toned down your
language a bit you wouldn't find a need to resort to violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQcxYZz628&list

--
Adam