Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:06:11 +0100, gremlin_95
wrote:

On 03/06/2012 09:28, H. Neary wrote:

You justify an atttack and I'm an idiot? Really?

No one has the right to assault another person. How would you take it
if someone walked up and poked you, or is it a normal greeting in your
part of the country.

I went through many years of college and University and never saw
anyone get assaulted once. I is not a normal or acceptable form of
communication you know.

HN

Well it's just this 'claim' culture that annoys me. My point was, no
harm was really done at all by this so called assault.

I rest my case

I would say it was harmful. People are in college to be taught not
poked and prodded. Where does it stop?

If a lecturer has to resort to a phyusical assault to get a point
across then he is not fit for purpose!

HN