Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight

I needed two hoists like the ones you use to hang up and gut a deer. I saw
them on Harbor Freight's sight, but was going to Vegas. So, I went to their
store there. They were totally lost, and were hell bent on selling me a $99
electric hoist.

I want these to hang up vertical 9.5' sheets with some degree of control to
get them on straight. So, I came home, and ordered them online.

I'm not a big fan of HF stuff, but for some of the cheaper tools, and stuff
that you use once in a while, they are good. I needed a 200' tape to do
some property measurements. Hoo, boy, are they expensive. Then, I was at
HF, and they had a fiberglass tape on sale for $10. Needless to say, I got
it. It is about six years old now, and as long as it's kept inside, should
last a long time. Others were upwards to $100.

Steve