Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water pipe for yard - PVC OK for city water to yard?

I'm with you. Most conversation threads about the same length of tubing.

Yay! Go team! More threads! I'm waiting to have new threads on trenching,
digging, couplers and fittings, and frost free yard hydrants. A couple
threads on zoning and sectioning off pipe, and a few threads on types of
valves, and their water flow resistance.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"bob haller" wrote in message
!!THINK PEX!!!

The OP of this group of discussions should getn the award for the most
discussions on the same subject ever.....

I really dont care ut had to mention it