Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Water pipe for yard - PVC OK for city water to yard?

On Thu, 31 May 2012 13:33:09 -0700, Paul Drahn
wrote:

Before you get too far into this project, be aware, if you are truely on
city water or a real water district, Federal law requires them to
require you have a back-flo inhibitor on your irrigation system and that
it be inspected annually.

Paul

I was dinged on a home inspection (sell). Didn't have a Hose Bib
Vacuum Breaker...

http://www.amazon.com/Vacuum-Breaker-CONNECTOR-VACUUM-BREAK/dp/B007EORTI6

My bride complains because it "leaks" when the water is shut off.

I giggle instead of trying to change her mind.

On my present hose bibs. I think she has given up thinking there is a
"leak".