Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Women - they are not thinkers are they?

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Mike Barnes
writes
Clive George :
On 28/05/2012 00:30, scorched was bm wrote:

The usual reason given is that they get sun damaged.

Weblink?

Its basically true, they wont last as long left outside all the time.

Weblink?

I'll not be providing one, but I've plenty of experience of old brittle
plastic pegs. A lot of plastics and UV don't mix

But the OP mentioned a peg bag. The bag should be UV-opaque for that
reason, and can be left hanging on the line or post.

Yeah, but then you have to put them in nd take them out of the bag,
quicker to just leave them on the line.

Slower.. you have to wipe the line to remove the dirt before you put the
clean washing on.
If you don't the wife will notice when she irons and finds dirty marks where
the pegs were.