Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Totally totally. totally OT. Not safe for kids to view.

David WE Roberts wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it. Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like
the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

It is possible, of course, that his dream of a threesome might not
have involved another bloke :-)

We have to alternate as the gf's preferred 3 some is another bloke joining
us and mine is when another woman joins us. Sometimes it is just easier to
get another couple in and mix and match.

Alternatively, she may have told him
"That bloke you've seen me hanging around with - just a very good
friend. He's gay so he's no competition."
In which case it's not too surprising that he left like greased
lightning when you yelled "Threesome".

vbg.

--
Adam