Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default GLOAT die heaven

Ignoramus20994 wrote:

Kind of related... Someone gifted me remnants of an old welder
yesterday. The windings yielded 60 lbs of clean copper, plus about 400
lbs of steel, plus he gave me a frame for a go cart. I will actually
make a go cart.

There is a story behind the welder. I bought it 2 years ago for $0.99
on ebay and sold for $100 or so to the above mentioned person. He
modified it extensively and used for a couple of years. We kept on
good relationship and I gifted him some capacitors for the welder.

Eventually, the welder died and I picked up the scrap.

Iggy,

You never cease to amaze me. So what do you think the welder will scrap out at?

Wes