Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Totally totally. totally OT. Not safe for kids to view.

David WE Roberts wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

It is possible, of course, that his dream of a threesome might not have
involved another bloke :-)

Alternatively, she may have told him
"That bloke you've seen me hanging around with - just a very good friend.
He's gay so he's no competition."
In which case it's not too surprising that he left like greased lightning
when you yelled "Threesome".

ROTFLMAO!
--
Tim Watts