Jim K

Default Storage of hardware - ideas needed please. (possible duplicate)

I just finished making a roll-around rack for my various bins and
trays. I need to add a couple of shelves yet to the bottom for some
other parts boxes I have.
http://www.avercy.com/knothole/projects-misc01.htm

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:05:11 GMT, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:42:56 +0000, Greg Millen wrote:

As you suggested Mark, the open bins are the flaw in this design. I seem to
get amazing amounts of dust in the shop along with moisture, so rust is a
concern. I have to say though, the drawers in that bench are f a n t a s t
i c. I think you've inspired me to do something similar.

Being space challenged, I have a roll around clamp/hardware/assembley
cart. Some of the hardware storage is open bins. If they get too furred
over, I hit them with the compressor air gun - from a judicious distance
and everything becomes visible again with 99.4% still in the bins :-)

-Doug