Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Pays to Do Some Math... 1.3 Million lines of code

On Thu, 24 May 2012 09:50:43 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Winston fired this volley in
:

Can you copy the G-code into a troubleshooting file and edit out
everything before the first 3D MOP? (Whatever that is?)

It's just text. Any editor will work.

Anything but WordImperfect. g Back in the early '90s, I got lots
of consulting work getting computers back up and running after the
brilliant experts had modified their config.sys and autoexec.bat files
with WP and saved them in WP format. The hardest task of the day back
then was _not_giggling_ as I 'repaired' the computer.

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron