Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
WangoTango WangoTango is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha!

In article , To-Email-Use-
says...
On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:30:35 -0400, Jamie
t wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that
type of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

Did you ever think that maybe you are just one of those, out of many,
that got scammed?

Jamie

Nope, Clearly someone who I agitated. I won't say how I know but they
blundered.

...Jim Thompson

I got phished with the same BS email. Not anything aimed at you, just
the same old crap.