Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT gun silencers

On 5/21/2012 6:33 AM, Vinny From NYC wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2012 15:56:26 -0700, "Steve wrote
Re OT gun silencers:

"Vinny From wrote in message
On Sun, 20 May 2012 12:25:09 -0700, "Steve wrote
Re OT gun silencers:

I went into the bar business in Texas with a partner.
I think you are full of ****.

We did good, and I lived very well in Houston, shopping at Neiman's and
the
mall shops, driving leased cars, living in nice houses and apartments. We
had a total of six bars that we opened and sold from the first one. Then
my
partner had a stroke, and it all ended.
And now you live in a 25 year old single-wide.

No, I am actually retired to Utah ranch acreage. Plus vacation rentals in
Nevada and Arizona. And the condos in Cabo and Lawai.

How you doing?

Steve

Very well Steve, thanks for asking. I cleared 1.1B$ on the FaceBook
IPO last week. I had expected it to be more, but the IPO was kind of
a flop; but hey, I'm not complaining.

Glad to read that you are doing well. You've come a long way since
the days when you were drinking 65-cent Tbird from a brown paper bag.
I'm gratified that you put those $1 bills I used to drop in your cup
to good use and how you now know everything about anything. Keep up
the good work. You are an amazing dude.

Take care

Vinny

Both of you are posting from a public library.