Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha!

"John Larkin" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 May 2012 22:23:52 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that
type
of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

"Grampa Simpson" is losing it!

Absolutely. He got some spam, the same kind we all get about 15 times
per day, and he's lapsed into paranoia.

If the senile moron could figure out how to google "fake Verizon bill"
he'd see how common this is.

Sad.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

In the UK EDF energy put Mr Hanky through everyone's letterbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...CNU0gxLn4&NR=1

(wait for asdvert to finish)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPOowojiC0