Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
John S[_4_] John S[_4_] is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha!

On 5/23/2012 4:33 PM, amdx wrote:
On 5/23/2012 3:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

Is there anything that describes less than clueless?