Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha!

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that type
of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

"Grampa Simpson" is losing it!