Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default What's The Drill?

"Mike M" wrote

Some - if not perhaps, most do have that now John. I know my 3 year old
Ridgid does have an LED - and as foolish as I might have thought that to
be
at one time - it really is a help. Especially as the eyes get... not so
good! I suspect (and cannot verify) that this is becoming a common thing.

No kidding, since I don't do bifocals some times that led is a real
joy, or my big head is blocking the light.

Mike M

I love mine, and wish all my drills had one. I don't know why they didn't
put it on sooner. I will not buy another without it. My two drill/impact
set came with the impact with a light, and the drill not. Wonder why. I
love that light.

Steve