Greg Millen

Default Storage of hardware - ideas needed please. (possible duplicate)

--

Greg

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your a** tomorrow."

"Eugene" wrote in message ...
I have a bunch of the small plastic divided boxes (like the ones for
fishing). Just had to buy a bunch more and expand to one box for #4

bolts,
one for #6, one for #8 etc. I like them over the drawers because when the
lids are closed they don't get the dust inside like all the little drawers
do.

Thanks Eugene, I have some of those and over the years I developed "issues"
with them:

1. They turned opaque.
2. The plastic turned brittle, breaking hinges.
3. Inserting mid-range sizes was a PITA, requiring tipping things out and
reshuffling boxes.

They were great initially though, just not good over time as my needs grew.
They are excellent for keeping dust and moisture out.

cheers,

Greg