Greg Millen

Default Storage of hardware - ideas needed please. (possible duplicate)

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message ...
I have a three drawer Craftman roll around chest that holds most of my
screws, nails etc. I also have two 12" x 18" x 3" plastic organizers with
see through lids and about 20 compartments in each. One has my washers,

the
other small bolts & nuts. Works for now.

I also have some of those, and a number of others. Part of my problem is
clear labelling and consistency. From what people have suggested so far, I
seem to have a bit of each.

C.H. Becksvoort has a neat system.
http://www.chbecksvoort.com/shop.html

Mr Becksvoort is one lucky chap to have found that cabinet. I will say
though, that it would be nice to have, but not ideal. I would prefer to take
the boxes on the road with me, and not have to decant them. I'd also like
them to be transparent if possible.

I'll post some thoughts on this a bit later.

Tom Plamann built one in a wall.

http://plamann.com/sys-tmpl/inthesho...piii&UID=10006

Would that we were all like Tom sigh!

thanks for the links and thoughts Mark,