Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default OT gun silencers

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:58:24 -0500, wrote:

This is Marco. I'm a mafia boss. I offed lots of mobsters with
silencers. Once you get a silencer, you'll never go back. You dont
want Mezza morta, you want em whacked. You cant remove the sound when
you do spring cleaning. The Code Of Silence is of utmost important in
the family and Chiacchierones are offed. When the time comes for a
facia bruta just grab your silencer and get the message job done.

Sure you did, "jw". 10-1 you wouldn't see a mobster if one was
standing next to you.

Everybody knows there is no mafia.

I went into the bar business in Texas with a partner. We got started by
Henry Womble, "Big Daddy Binks". He owned most of the pool tables and juke
boxes in Texas. We had a "sit down" with him. Two 300# guys came with him,
and one stood by the door, the other by the table. Overcoats and all.

He asked us our plan. We explained. He gave us a handwritten list of who
to buy our liquor, beer, tables, stools, everything from. He said if anyone
else came in, just shoo them away, and if they bugged us to call him. We
got some front money. And he explained that "we would pay the money back in
any case, even if the joints went belly up." We agreed. It was a sweet
arrangement. The pool tables were always jumping, so was the juke box, and
cigarette machines, and pinball games. Every week, we'd dump the game
money. Some to keep the juke box playing, and to refund a quarter if the
machines screwed up. Another pile was split and pocketed, just because,
then what was left was counted and split, and that's what went on the
receipt.

We did good, and I lived very well in Houston, shopping at Neiman's and the
mall shops, driving leased cars, living in nice houses and apartments. We
had a total of six bars that we opened and sold from the first one. Then my
partner had a stroke, and it all ended.

And right then, a TV report came out and said after an investigation, it was
determined there was no mafia activity in Texas.

Go figger.

Steve