Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT gun silencers

On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:58:24 -0500, wrote:

This is Marco. I'm a mafia boss. I offed lots of mobsters with
silencers. Once you get a silencer, you'll never go back. You dont
want Mezza morta, you want em whacked. You cant remove the sound when
you do spring cleaning. The Code Of Silence is of utmost important in
the family and Chiacchierones are offed. When the time comes for a
facia bruta just grab your silencer and get the message job done.

Sure you did, "jw". 10-1 you wouldn't see a mobster if one was
standing next to you.

Everybody knows there is no mafia.