Tom

Default Need Dovetail Jig That Can Do Half-Blind and Through-Dovetails

The 12" Central Machine dovetail jig in Harbor Freight is priced very
very low ($30). But it seems to be able to cut half-bind-dovetails
just like the JET. Moreover, its template seems to be black. According
to some messages in this newsgroup, I should avoid the one from Harbor
Freight that has black template because it is made from plastic.

I bought this jig and if does come with the aluminum template (I
called first to be sure). Haven't had time to try it yet.