Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nthkentman Nthkentman is offline

Default Apprentices - oh dear

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he
was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

Ah - sounds like youthful lack-of-thinking rather than being a dork. If he
can hold a screwdriver the right way around, you might have a keeper ;-

Given his actions so far I'm amazed he's not wearing the screwdriver as a
suppository given the employer.....