Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentices - oh dear

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he
was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was
driving without asking and then he moved the passenger side door
mirror to do his hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be
fair he was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest
of the day.

I had the uncharitable thought "possibly because he couldn't move for
the pain for the rest of the day"
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 18, 7:53*pm, "Robin" wrote:
Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was
driving without asking and then he moved the passenger side door
mirror to do his hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be
fair he was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest
of the day.

I had the uncharitable thought "possibly because he couldn't move for
the pain for the rest of the day"
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Very rare I am that bad:-)

Probably the brightest lad I have seen for years. Cocky and
intelligent. Will go a long way IMHO.

And this is the best bit. He was interested in the job when we got
there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he
was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

Ah - sounds like youthful lack-of-thinking rather than being a dork. If he
can hold a screwdriver the right way around, you might have a keeper ;-

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he
was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

Ah - sounds like youthful lack-of-thinking rather than being a dork. If he
can hold a screwdriver the right way around, you might have a keeper ;-

Given his actions so far I'm amazed he's not wearing the screwdriver as a
suppository given the employer.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 18 May 2012 19:21:55 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking

A shagging offence.

and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

Did you point him to the passenger sunvisor mirror for metrosexual
apprentices and wives?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Op vrijdag 18 mei 2012 20:21:55 UTC+2 schreef het volgende:
Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving
without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his
hair.

In my day you wouldn't get taken on if your hair was long enough to need "doing".

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he
was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

You chopped his legs off? Quite bloody right!