CW

Default Drill Press Handle Source

Some rod, a hacksaw and a die.

"Greg" wrote in message
news:WSqac.142279$_w.1621233@attbi_s53...
In article , Mark

wrote:
Are you sure they're 3/8 and not 10mm? 10mm is only .020" larger than
3/8, so it's quite easy to get them crossed up. Mark

Aw Geez...Now you've got me second-guessing myself. I'll double-check the

next
time I go to the hardware store. A 3/8-16 threaded on quite smoothly. 16

tpi
equates to a 1.58mm pitch. The closest metric equivalent is M10x1.5, but

it's
not exact. If my handle was metric, wouldn't a UNC nut bind up??

Regardless of whether the thread is American or Rest-Of-The-World, any

more
ideas for a source??

Thanks again--

Greg

Greg Mikol

This email address is registered with the Washington State
Attorney General's office and WAISP.

Unsolicited Commercial Email sent to this address in violation
of RCW 19.190.020 is subject to civil penalties of $500 per
offense.