Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Male Professionals with Higher Ethical Standards Earn Less

"Jon Elson" wrote in message
Ignoramus2996 wrote:

http://web.hbr.org/email/archive/dai...hp?date=051412

MAY 14, 2012
Male Professionals with Higher Ethical Standards Earn Less

Geez, and we needed to pay somebody several hundred K $ to figure
this out??????

YUP!!!!!!
More, if you factor in university pensions.

Don't forget the 10,000 or so scientists who can't agree on how to read an
effing thermometer....
They should hire my wife... She can accurately read a thermometer -- of all
types -- clear up to 450 F!!!

And, of course, don't forget Cold Fusion.....

Umm, you leave out lawyers, politicians "investment consultants"
and you already have skewed the curve.

Here, "ethical" without the preceding "Un-" would indeed be a confabulation.
--
EA

Jon